CCBA Lunch & Learn CLE
Title: Eminent Domain: the Fifth Amendment giveth, and taketh away
Presented By: Justice J. Michael Eakin* | Of Counsel, Walters & Galloway
R. Gary Sausser, CCIM* | Realtor/Commerical Specialist, Wolfe & Company Realtors
James P. Sheya* | Local Businessman
*CURRENT MEMBER OF THE COURT APPOINTED BOARD OF VIEW
Sponsored by: BB&T
Lunch Provided by: Spoons Cafe
1. Registration and lunch beings at 12:00 p.m.
2. The CLE Program begins promptly at 12:30 p.m. If you wish to obtain 1 CLE hour, you must be registered and in your seat at 12:30 p.m. and remain until 1:30 p.m.
3. This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and no hours of ethics, professionalis or substance abuse CLE credit. This program has also been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Judical Education Board for 1.0 CJE credit.
4. Programs are held in the Jury Assembly Room on the 3rd floor of the Cumberland County Courthouse.
5. Cost is $25 (No CLE Credit); $35 (Members); $45 (Non-Members). This includes lunch, CLE program and handouts. The Cumberland County Bar Association has a hardship policy. (Form more information, please see the Continuing Education page of www.cumberlandbar.com.)
9/27/2019 Lunch & Learn CLE Registration Form
The Cumberland County Bar Association does not authorize or permit anyone, including its members, to publish, in any media, material which infers or implies it is published by, or on behalf of, the Cumberland County Bar Association, its sections, committees or divisions, without prior authorization of the CCBA Board of Directors.
Cumberland County Bar Association
32 S. Bedford St.
Carlisle, PA 17013
Phone: (717) 249-3166
Fax: (717) 249-2663