CCBA Lunch & Learn CLE
March 20, 2020
Topic: Technology and Procedural Updates: eRecording and Searching in the Cumberland County Recorder of Deeds
Presented By: Hon. Tammy Shearer |Cumberland County Recorder of Deeds & David R. Getz, Esquire | Wix, Wenger & Weidner
CCBA’s Lunch & Learn Program Facts:
1. Registration and lunch begins at 12:00 p.m.
2. The CLE Program begins promptly at 12:30 p.m. If you wish to obtain 1 CLE hour, you must be registered and in your seat at 12:30 p.m. and remain until 1:30 p.m.
3. This program has been approved by the PA Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit and no hours of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit. This program has also been approved by the PA Continuing Judicial Education Board for 1.0 CJE credit.
4. Programs are held in the Jury Assembly Room on the 3rd Floor of the Cumberland County Courthouse.
5. Cost is: $30 (No CLE Credit); $40 (Members); $50 (Non-Members). This includes lunch, CLE Program and handouts. The Cumberland County Bar Association has a hardship policy. (For more information, please see the Continuing Education page of www.cumberlandbar.com
Cumberland County Bar Association, 32 South Bedford Street, Carlisle, PA 17013-3302
March Lunch & Learn CLE Flyer